About Me

My photo
Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
名字 ✖ 伶♚ ✟NightCat13♚NightRose13♚ 星座 ✖ 双子座 喜欢 ✖ 什么都喜欢^^ 特别喜欢 ♔Punk♔Vivienne Westwood♔视觉系♔艺术♔ ☠如果正义是深沉无奈的惆怅☠ ☠那么邪恶是华丽残酷的乐章☠

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wesak DAY

Hmm.. Today nearly going crazy!!
oh My,today my house left Miko and me 
She is super naughty! Hyper-active kid! 
Luckily she gave me 2 hours to learn violin
she watched Disney channel for 2 hours
if not,I think i will cry whole day =.=" 

My dad ..... =.=
Keep on buying KFC these few nights!
He is going to feed us like a pig O.O!!
Hahahaha! But I like it! 
My appetite as big as the pig also =.=
LOL! 

I am still excited with Eclipse that I buy in HongKong
Because it is limited edition!!
The design is quite pretty




And this my Cute Phone~
HTC Aria 
^^ design till like  a Bunny~ Rofl!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment