About Me

My photo
Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
名字 ✖ 伶♚ ✟NightCat13♚NightRose13♚ 星座 ✖ 双子座 喜欢 ✖ 什么都喜欢^^ 特别喜欢 ♔Punk♔Vivienne Westwood♔视觉系♔艺术♔ ☠如果正义是深沉无奈的惆怅☠ ☠那么邪恶是华丽残酷的乐章☠

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Ochestra pratice - Lose at the beginning

Today I went for a ochestra pratices
I am looking forward for performing
When I reached there
I thought there were not many peoples

While waiting 
there comes a lot of peoples
and I started depressed
I keep trembling
It was about 20 plus peoples


The next things that happens 
I think for those who are reading my blog now should know right? 

I didn't play my violin at all! 
I can't .. My both hands stiff!!! 
WTH! I keep on sweating and trembling
NON STOP! 

No confidence  It makes me afraid 

Confidence is important for a person!

I MUST TRY MY BEST!
I MUST LEARN HARDER!
I MUST NOT LOSE AT THE BEGINNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment