About Me

My photo
Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
名字 ✖ 伶♚ ✟NightCat13♚NightRose13♚ 星座 ✖ 双子座 喜欢 ✖ 什么都喜欢^^ 特别喜欢 ♔Punk♔Vivienne Westwood♔视觉系♔艺术♔ ☠如果正义是深沉无奈的惆怅☠ ☠那么邪恶是华丽残酷的乐章☠

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Our presents from Taiwan

Dang Dang Dang Dang!!!!
My bro and my sister in law brought me some gift from Taiwan ^^
Not only for me la,
and also for my husband-Yang
daughter-Miko
and son-Boly

Here! Show you my gift
I like it so much!
It's product made by 牛尔
Night gelly for face and eyes

And also earrings
My favourite Cross

Something special about the night gelly I want to tell u guys!
The both boxes can DIY become 文具盒&名片盒

Hehehehe!!But i haven try to cut it off..
No time and ...... LAZY!!


Here here!
The present for C.Yang
The Transformer T-Shirt from 罗志祥's shop "Love Stage"
Transformer's key chain
Tis is Miko's new dress and skirt from Taiwan 
She is too fat =.=
My Little Model~ 


Actually got more 
but I am really lazy to take all the pictures!
Take them next time~~

Last
Boly's NEW SHOES!! 
2 pairs!! 
Hahahha!! 
Legs No.5

He doesn't like to wear the shoes very much =.="

he smile when i told him to laugh at the camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment