About Me

My photo
Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
名字 ✖ 伶♚ ✟NightCat13♚NightRose13♚ 星座 ✖ 双子座 喜欢 ✖ 什么都喜欢^^ 特别喜欢 ♔Punk♔Vivienne Westwood♔视觉系♔艺术♔ ☠如果正义是深沉无奈的惆怅☠ ☠那么邪恶是华丽残酷的乐章☠

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Dear __

You are dark
(You not allow people to say you are black,so I say it dark)
but you are special

You don't etiquette in front of me
But you are still kind of special inside my eyes


Sometimes you looks like a dirty,rough fella
But I love you to being yourself

We had being together from years to years 
We know each others' weakness
We know each others' advantage

We crossed the grief 
We draw our happiness sky
We commemorate the memories of youth

There are happiness,sadness,craziness,madness in our memories 
Everything seems so good when being with you
Seems so perfect ,seems so fun!

You are half of my life
My dearest stupid crazy fella! 
Caryl Sia Wan  Teng
You had wrote many posts about me in ur blog
But I never write anything about you in my blog
Finally,got a space for you in my blog~
Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment